Monday, August 18, 2008

Himesh Reshammiya is back with Karzzz

I don't care whether Aapka Suroor was a hit or a flop, I don't care whether people liked it or not, I don't even care whether people think I can act or not, I will do what I feel like.

That seems to be the attitude of Himesh Reshammiya when you see the first promo of Karzzz. And what's the second thing? The music, the song you listen to. It really feels good to listen to 'lut jaaun lut jaaun lut jaaun, main lut jaun, uss karz mein'. Either it's different, it's better. Or it's just that we are listening to Himesh Reshammiya in a new album after a long time. Whatever the reason be, Karzzz will be something to watch out for when it's music releases on 25th August.

For now, try to make up with the video that shows Himesh with Urmila and a new actress.



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments: